The GENERAL ASSEMBLY is the supreme body of EUCOFEL and is composed of the delegates of EUCOFEL full members. It meets once a year and has full powers for:
- approving EUCOFEL accounts and budget,
- approving membership & determining membership subscriptions,
- electing the Board of Directors,
- appointing Committees & working groups and assigning them with activities
- revising the EUCOFEL Articles of Association
- guiding the general direction of EUCOFEL activities and priorities
The BOARD OF DIRECTORS is composed by the President and 2 directors. Directors are elected by the General Assembly. The Board of Director has full competencies in terms of management and administration, subject to the powers of the General Assembly. The daily organisation of EUCOFEL secretariat is delegated to the Secretary General.