Defense of the European Fruits & Vegetables Production
Founded 60 years ago, FruitVegetablesEUROPE (EUCOFEL) has consolidated itself as the main association defending, representing and promoting the European fruit and vegetables.
Based in Brussels, FruitVegetablesEUROPE acts as a liaison between the sectoral stakeholders and the policy makers at the European Institutions, giving a voice to the European Fruit and Vegetables sector.
FruitVegetablesEUROPE members are National & Regional Federations/Associations (mainly PO and APO) and companies from the main EU fruit and vegetables producing countries (France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain)
What do we do?
Plant Health & Food Security
Sustainable Food Chain
Trade & Reciprocity
Welcome to FruitVegetablesEUROPE (EUCOFEL), the European Fruit and Vegetables Association, defending the interests of the EU Fruit and Vegetables Poduction and Trade».
FruitVegetablesEUROPE is the only European sectoral Association representing with “no conflict of interest” the EU Production and Trade.
For us it is crystal clear, the fruit and vegetables produced in the EU is our priority.»
News, Statements & Recipes
Some of the main guiding principles of our work are:
- Promoting EU fruit and vegetables in the internal market and third countries.
- Improving the competitiveness of the EU fruit and vegetables production and trade.
- Pleading for a fairer, simpler, competitive, market oriented and targeted CAP (Common Agricultural Policy) for the future.
- Defending free competition in the Internal Market.
- Working towards the opening of third countries markets.
- Protecting the EU from the introduction of plant pests.
- Defending EU producers and traders from unfair competition from third countries.
- Pleading for reciprocity
Do you want to be trendy?
MON – THU
09:00 a.m – 18:00 p.m
09:00 a.m – 16:00 p.m
PHONE & E-MAIL
+32 2 721 72 88 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe our Newsletter
Do you want to subcribe to our Newsletter?
It will keep you up to date with all changes in community and extra-community legislation that affect the interests of fruits and vegetables.