FruitVegetablesEUROPE is composed by two main directive bodies: The General Assembly and the Board of Directors.
The GENERAL ASSEMBLY brings together all its members once a year. It is the supreme body of the trade association and is composed of the delegates of FruitVegetablesEUROPE’s full members. The Assembly has full powers for:
- Approving FruitVegetablesEUROPE’s accounts and budget.
- Approving membership & determining membership subscriptions.
- Electing the Board of Directors.
- Appointing Committees & working groups and assigning them with activities.
- Revising the FruitVegetablesEUROPE’s Articles of Association.
- Guiding the general direction of FruitVegetablesEUROPE’s activities and priorities.
The BOARD OF DIRECTORS is composed by the President and the vice-presidents. Directors are elected by the General Assembly.
The Board of Director has full competencies in terms of management and administration, subject to the powers of the General Assembly.
The daily organisation of FruitVegetablesEUROPE’s Secretariat is delegated to the Secretary General.
Let’s Work Together!
Are you interested in knowing more? Do you want to be part of this Association? Do you have any questions to ask us?